Sensory Gems is offering Marvelous Mondays this summer every other Monday, beginning June 12th and going through August 21st. Most sessions will be held from 9:30-10:30 at Paige Turner Boutique. However, the last session, August 21st, will be held at Hope Park, from 9:30-10:30.
Each session will include group time (story and songs), a sensory based activity, and a theme based play time. An adult is required to be with the child(ren).
*if you have children under 3 that need options that are taste safe with no choking hazards, please send me a message (email@example.com) to set up that option.
We have 6 Marvelous Mondays planned!
June 12th: Rainbows $17
- main activity: create a rainbow rice sensory bin
June 26th: Me and The Ocean $20
- main activities: make a beach kinetic sand kit and an edible ocean snack
July10th: You Scream, I Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream $14
- main activity: create a play dough ice cream sensory bin
July 24th: Let’s Paint $10
- Main activities: four ways to paint
- Foamy Paint
- Squishy Paint
- Painting the Ice
- Spray Paint
August 7th: We are Paleontologist $20
- main activities: dig for Dino bones, extract dinosaurs from fizzy eggs, make a dinosaur sensory bin
August 21st: Lemonade and Water Play on a Hot Summer Day! $15
- main activities: create a lemonade sensory bin, car wash, and water play
Each event can be signed up for individually or you can sign up for all 6 sessions and save $6.
To purchase individual date tickets return to events page and select the session you are interested in attending.
I will email you a ticket confirming your sessions within 24 hours of your purchase.